System Requirements and Integrations
10 mbps for schools. 1.5 mbps for home. To check if your connection is sufficient, use a speed test site such as https://fast.com/ (mobile-friendly).
Access to the following hostnames: *.teachtci.com, *.s3.amazonaws.com, *.speechstream.net, accounts.google.com
- Chrome 67+ (recommended)
- Safari 9+
- Firefox 60+
- Edge 14+
Workstation Requirements (minimum)
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 or higher, Mac OS X v 10.9
- Processor: Dual-core 1.33GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Peripherals: Sound card and speakers
Supported Mobile Devices
- Apple iPad or iPhone with iOS 9.3 or later
- Android Tablets and Phones with 5 or later (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat)
- Google Chromebook
- Kindle Fire
- Microsoft Surface Tablets with Windows 8+
TCI supports a variety of technology integrations, including the protocols listed below. If you have questions about an integration not listed, contact us at email@example.com.
Any of the technologies below are available for use with district-created portals or Learning Management Systems (LMS). The specific requirements of each system may vary, but the following protocols are supported.
- Clever SSO – Users can sign in with their Clever login.
- Learning Interoperability Tools (LTI) – Users can sign in with the same login from any Learning Management System that supports LTI v1.0+
- Authentication Tokens – Users can sign in through an HTML form link that uses TCI’s generated tokens for authentication.
- Google Sign-In – Users can sign in with their Google account.
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) – Users can sign in with the same login from any identity provider that supports SAML v2.0.
- Clever Secure Sync – Automatically provision and roster accounts using the Clever API.
- OneRoster API – Automatically provision and roster accounts using the OneRoster API.
- Automated CSV Upload – Automatically provision and roster accounts using CSVs delivered into an SFTP site.
- Manual CSV Upload – Manually provision and roster accounts by uploading TCI’s CSV templates through TCI’s Subscription Manager.
- Thin Common Cartridge (TCC) – Import TCI’s curriculum into a content library to search for resources and customize courses. Note: Actual content must be accessed through a TCI subscription.
- Questions and Test Interoperability (QTI) – Import TCI’s flexible and rigorous question bank into your assessment tool.
- Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) – Sync grades to your LTI-enabled gradebooks with grade passback.
- Google Classroom – Teachers can post to their Google Classroom stream.
- Google Drive – Teachers can save files to their Google Drive.