Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff through our internship program and are always looking for interns who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
A Marketing Intern will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create engaging social media posts, emails, video scripts, and other digital and print collateral.
- Balancing productivity with quality, paying careful attention to the TCI brand.
- Creating snappy marketing copy that reflects TCI’s voice and spirit of community.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to generate real marketing collateral while learning about the key role marketing plays throughout a SaaS company.
- An exceptional intern experience, with skills that you’ll be able to draw on throughout your career, maybe even at TCI!
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to experience working at an innovative, growing SaaS organization.
- You want to hone your creative side and bring your ideas to life.
- You want to put your snappy, witty writing style to good use.
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- You’ll need to bring your A-game for writing short, deliberate marketing copy.
- A strong sense of design is key; not just knowing what you like, but what will work for our customer and market.
- We have lots of videos that need to be created, so if you also have editing and/or producing skills (in addition to script writing), you’ll put them to good use.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Marketing Intern”.